Find an ENT

Find an ENT

G Mark Pyle, MD

Otology/Audiology Neurotology
University of Wisconsin 600 Highland Ave, H4/785B Dept of OTO-HNS Madison WI 53792-7375 United States (608) 265-0494
Profile image of G Mark  Pyle



  • Residency: University of Wisconsin - 1989
  • Medical School: University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health - 1984

Board Certifications

  • American Board of Otolaryngology - 1990
  • American Board of Neurological Surgery - 2004
Get Directions

ENT Specialists

ENTs are both clinical physicians and surgeons. This allows them to fully serve people in need of ENT-related treatment. Their training may extend past medical school and five years of residency to additional training in a particular “subspecialty.”

Get the Care You Need

Find an ENT

Think you need to consult an ENT specialist? Find someone with the expertise and location that’s best for your needs. 

Be ENT Smart

Learn how to stay ENT healthy, prevent problems, and manage existing conditions to improve your, or a loved one’s, daily life.


Find out more about the community of physician experts who can help you to Be ENT Smart and how the information was developed.