Find an ENT

Find an ENT

Ken Hayashi, MD PhD

General Otolaryngology Otology/Audiology
Kaqagoe Ear Institute Kawagoe Ear Institute Kawagoemain-Medical Center Kawagoe 2F Saitama Japan 350-1122 Japan 81(49)226-3387
See Other Locations
Profile image of Ken  Hayashi

ENT Specialists

ENTs are both clinical physicians and surgeons. This allows them to fully serve people in need of ENT-related treatment. Their training may extend past medical school and five years of residency to additional training in a particular “subspecialty.”

Get the Care You Need

Find an ENT

Think you need to consult an ENT specialist? Find someone with the expertise and location that’s best for your needs. 

Be ENT Smart

Learn how to stay ENT healthy, prevent problems, and manage existing conditions to improve your, or a loved one’s, daily life.


Find out more about the community of physician experts who can help you to Be ENT Smart and how the information was developed.