Find an ENT

Find an ENT

Simon Brisebois, MD MSc

University of Sherbrooke 580 Rue Bowen Sud Sherbrooke QC J1G 2E8 Canada (819) 346-1110 x24947
Profile image of Simon  Brisebois


Hospital Affiliation

  • Centre hospitalier universitaire de Sherbrooke (CHUS)


  • Fellowship: Laryngology and the Voice
  • Residency: Universite de Sherbrooke - 2016

Languages Spoken

English, French
Get Directions

ENT Specialists

ENTs are both clinical physicians and surgeons. This allows them to fully serve people in need of ENT-related treatment. Their training may extend past medical school and five years of residency to additional training in a particular “subspecialty.”

Get the Care You Need

Find an ENT

Think you need to consult an ENT specialist? Find someone with the expertise and location that’s best for your needs. 

Be ENT Smart

Learn how to stay ENT healthy, prevent problems, and manage existing conditions to improve your, or a loved one’s, daily life.


Find out more about the community of physician experts who can help you to Be ENT Smart and how the information was developed.