Find an ENT

Find an ENT

Yvonne Chan, MD, FRCSC, MSc, HBSc

University of Toronto 30 Bond St St. Michael's Hospital Toronto ON M5B 1W8 Canada 416.864.5279
Visit Website
Profile image of Yvonne  Chan



  • Residency: University of Toronto - 2007

Board Certifications

  • Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Canada - 2007
Get Directions

ENT Specialists

ENTs are both clinical physicians and surgeons. This allows them to fully serve people in need of ENT-related treatment. Their training may extend past medical school and five years of residency to additional training in a particular “subspecialty.”

Get the Care You Need

Find an ENT

Think you need to consult an ENT specialist? Find someone with the expertise and location that’s best for your needs. 

Be ENT Smart

Learn how to stay ENT healthy, prevent problems, and manage existing conditions to improve your, or a loved one’s, daily life.


Find out more about the community of physician experts who can help you to Be ENT Smart and how the information was developed.